2016年10月26日星期三

In memory of my grandmother

My grandma passed away last month having suffered from a cancer. My grandma's childhood was very painful, because her parents had died very early when she and my grandaunt were children. Since China in those years were very poor, in which people lived poorly and even hungrily, we can imagine what kind of life the two sister led. After she married my grandpa, they had seven children to feed, so their life was tough, for this reason, my grandpa gave up his job, the salary of which was just a basket of potatoes per month that hardly supported the family to be alive. When the generation of her grandchildren was born, my grandma was very kind to us, she would buy some fruit and snack for us, which made us very happy, since our life was not good either. She would rather give the food to us than eat it herself. When she got the disease, she didn't want to waste money so that once she felt a little better, she asked to leave the hospital. During these months, she became thinner and weaker, later she even cannot get up and talk. Finally, she passed away peacefully. I saw my grandma lying there as though she were just sleeping, she was comfortable for she had got rid of the suffering. Wish my grandma happiness in the heaven.

没有评论: